Friday, September 19, 2008

:: a genius playlist...

so, i just got itunes genius to spit me out a playlist based on death cab for cutie's crooked teeth. i liked enough that i thought i'd share it. here it is ::

crooked teeth :: death cab for cutie
phantom limb :: the shins
dashboard :: modest mouse
perfect situation :: weezer
chicago (adult contemporary easy listening version :: sufjan stevens
flathead :: the fratellis
hang me up to dry :: cold war kids
catch my disease :: ben lee
rebellion (lies) :: arcade fire
banana pancakes :: jack johnson
new slang :: the shins
blue orchid :: the white stripes
silver lining :: rilo kiley
buddy holly :: weezer
different names for the same thing :: death cab for cutie
missed the boat :: modest mouse
fluorescent adolescent :: arctic monkeys
kissing the lipless :: the shins
don't you evah :: spoon
cannonball :: damien rice
time won't let me go :: the bravery
first day of my life :: bright eyes
you don't know me :: ben folds
i bet that you look good on the dancefloor :: arctic monkeys
smile like you mean it :: the killers


i've got a few other good playlists that genius made for me, i might post them later.

if you guys are using this new feature and have got some cool new playlists, i'd love to see them. post them...

more to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll get you some good ones after my hard drive comes in.